I can swim
Harties Reflections Club offers swimmers the opportunity to develop into competitive or recreational swimmers as well as the chance to obtain a valuable life skill in the form of lifesaving.
Harties Reflections Club offers swimmers the option to develop into competitive or recreational swimmers as well as the opportunity to obtain a valuable life skill in the form of lifesaving.
Harties Reflections follows a developmental and progressive approach to swimming. This approach offers the candidate, registering with Harties Reflections the following:
- A verbal & practical assessment of each swimmer by the head coach;
- Based on the current level of competence of the individual, placement in a group suited to their needs;
- On-going informal assessments to ensure that each individual makes the desired progress;
- On achieving certain milestones, individuals will be encouraged to advance to a next level, in which new competencies & skill sets will be taught;
- Personal attention guaranteed.
The Club is registered with:
- • North West Swimming (NWS)
- • Swim South Africa (SSA)
- • North West Lifesaving (NWL)
- • Lifesaving South Africa (LSA)
Competitive members are expected to affiliate with all bodies unless otherwise agreed.